- Serves: 10
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 0.25 red peppers, finely chopped
- 5 g oregano, finely chopped
- 5 g marjoram, finely chopped
- 50 g ham, roasted and chopped
- 100 ml tomato passata
- 1 sheets rolled puff pastry
- 25 g mozzarella, grated
1. Combine the pepper, oregano, marjoram and ham in a bowl.
2. Spread the tomato topping on the rolled puff pastry, leaving a 2.5cm border at each end.
3. Scatter over the ham mixture and sprinkle the mozzarella over the top. Roll up tightly and fold in the pastry ends to form a cylinder. Chill for about 20 minutes before slicing into 1cm thick rounds.
4. Set the oven to 200°C/gas 6. Place the slices onto a greased baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes, until puffed up and golden. Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe