- Serves: 4-6
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 large cauliflower, quartered
- 2 bunches flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 75 g pine nuts
- mild olive oil, for frying
- fruity green olive oil, or extra virgin olive oil, to serve
1. Using a fine grater or your food processor, grate the cauliflower into a fine couscous-like texture. Mix the chopped parsley and grated citrus zest with the cauliflower couscous.
2. In a small frying pan, sauté the pine nuts in a small amount of mild olive oil until golden brown. Drain the nuts on a paper towel and chop them once theyve cooled.
3. Season the cauliflower with the lemon and orange juice, salt, and plenty of fruity green olive oil. Mix in the pine nuts just before serving.
Under the Shade of Olive Trees by By Merijn Tol and Nadia Zerouali, published by Stewart, Tabori & Chang
Love this healthy recipe? We have lots more, take a look at all of our healthy recipes.
Rate This Recipe