- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 eggs
- 1 cauliflower
- 1/2 sliced white loaf bread
- 200 g unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp chopped parsley
1. Place the eggs in a small pan of water, Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes. Cool under cold running water, then peel the eggs and set aside to cool completely.
2. Meanwhile, cut the cauliflower into large bite-sized pieces. Cook in a large saucepan of salted water for 5 minutes or until only just tender. Drain and arrange in a baking dish.
3. Preheat the oven to 180C/gas 4. Put the bread in a food processor and process to give fine breadcrumbs. Halve the hard-boiled eggs and separate the whites from the yolks. Chop the whites and yolks separately and set aside.
4. Melt the butter in a frying pan, then add then breadcrumbs and cook, stirring frequently, until golden. Scatter the toasted breadcrumbs over the hot cauliflower.
5. Sprinkle the chopped egg whites and yolks over the dish, then the parsley, and bake for 10-15 minutes to infuse the flavours. Serve hot or warm.
Rate This Recipe