- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 cauliflower, weighing about 1kg
- 300-350g potatoes, such Yukon Gold, Maris Piper or Cara
- 675-750ml single cream
- 2 tbsp butter, at room temperature
- salt, and freshly ground black pepper
1. Trim the cauliflower and break into florets.
2. Cut the potatoes into chunks roughly the same size as the florets.
3. Pour the cream into a large saucepan. Add the vegetables and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer gently for about 20 minutes until tender.
4. Tip the vegetables and cream into the bowl of a food processor. Add the butter and pulse until smooth, taking care not to over-process. Season to taste.
Rate This Recipe