- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 heads cauliflower
- 50 g butter
- 600 ml chicken stock
- 600 ml milk
- 100 g spicy chorizo, diced
- 1 handfuls flat leaf parsley, chopped
1. Break the cauliflower into florets and gently fry in a large saucepan with the butter until softened but not coloured about 5 minutes.
2. Heat the stock and milk in a separate pan and add to the cauliflower. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
3. Puree the soup until smooth either with a stick blender or in a liquidiser.
4. Heat a sturdy frying pan over a medium heat and gently fry the chorizo until crisp. Stir in the chopped parsley.
5. Pour the soup into bowls, sprinkle with the chorizo and drizzle over a little oil from the pan to finish.
Rate This Recipe