- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 kg Rimacinato di Semola flour
- warm water, as required
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- 2 salted anchovies
- 50 g fresh breadcrumbs
- 200 g broccoli, cleaned and cut into small pieces
- 350 g langoustines
- splash white wine
- few drops anchovy water, or use a little bit of anchovy
- olive oil, to fry
- grated bottarga
1. Slowly add warm water to the rimacinato di semola and mix well to make the pasta dough. Leave to rest for approx 2 hours, then make the cavatelli pasta by hand.
2. Fry one clove of garlic and the chilli, until golden. Add the chopped anchovies and breadcrumbs and cook until they are completely dissolved. Set aside and use as a topping for the dish.
3. In a big pot of boiling water, blanch the broccoli with the cavatelli.
4. Fry the second clove of garlic, add the langoustines, plus the white wine, cover immediately with a lid and cook for a couple of minutes. Add the anchovy water and a little of the pasta cooking water. Remove the langoustines from the pan and reserve the sauce.
5. Drain the cavatelli and broccoli, add a little olive oil to prevent sticking. Add the pasta and broccoli to the pan with the sauce, and cook for a couple of minutes so that everything is well combined.
6. Arrange the pasta, broccoli and langoustines in a deep bowl and garnish the dish with grated bottarga.
Rate This Recipe