- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 250 g fresh squid
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 250 g raw prawns, peeled and de-veined
- 100 g live mussels
- 250 ml fish stock
- 500 g noodles, pre-cooked
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 chillies, pounded
- 150 g bean sprouts
For the garnish
- 1 limes, sliced
- 1 chillies, finely sliced
- 4 tbsp onions, dried and fried
- 1 spring onions, stalk only and chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander, chopped
1. Clean the squid thoroughly. Cut the squid in half and make a few diagonal strips on the squid meat. Cut the flesh horizontally into pieces about 2.5cm thick.
2. Heat the sunflower oil in a wok until hot and add the chopped garlic. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Then add the squid, the prawns and the mussels. Stir well and stir-fry for a minute.
4. Mix the fish sauce, oyster sauce and corn flour together to form a paste, set aside.
5. Add the stock to the wok and bring to the boil. Add the noodles and stir-fry.
6. Add the fish sauce, oyster sauce paste and the chilli paste. Stir-fry over a high heat for 5 minutes.
7. Finish off by adding the bean sprouts and frying until just wilted.
8. Garnish with the sliced lime, lime juice, sliced chilli, fried onions, spring onion and coriander. Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe