- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tsp green tea, toasted in frying pan
- 1 tbsp pine kernels, toasted in frying pan
- 1 tsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp black and white sesame seeds, toasted in a frying pan
- 500 ml warmed soya milk
- honey, to sweeten (optional)
1. Use a pestle and mortar to grind the green tea, pine nuts, pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds to a fine powder.
2. Divide between 2 mugs and pour over the hot soya milk. Add a little honey if you want it sweetened.
Rate This Recipe