- Serves: 4-6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus chilling
- Effort: easy
- 500 g skinless white fish, fillets, such as pollock, haddock, cod, plaice or sole, cut into strips 5mm thick
- 6 limes, juice only
- 3 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 150 g cucumber, peeled and cut into 5mm dice
- 2 avocados, peeled, stone removed and flesh cut into 5mm dice
- 1/2 - 1 red chilli, seeds removed and finely chopped
- slices of limes, to serve
1. Place the fish pieces in a large bowl, add the lime juice and mix together, then cover with cling film or a plate and leave in the fridge to chill for at least 1 hour.
2. Remove from the fridge and mix in the remaining ingredients. Divide between plates, add lime slices and serve.
Recipe taken from Rachel Allen's Easy Meals.
Rate This Recipe