- Serves: 6, as a palate cleanser
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 6 hrs or overnight freezing
- Effort: easy
- 1 pink grapefruit, juice
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 250 ml champagne
- 50 ml vodka
1. Pour the grapefruit juice and any pulp into a freezer-proof bowl.
2. Stir in the sugar until dissolved; add the champagne and vodka. Freeze the mixture for at least six hours.
3. Break up the iced mixture with a fork or give it a quick whiz in a blender.
5. Spoon into six small glasses and serve with teaspoons.
Rate This Recipe