- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 100 g blueberries
- 100 g small seedless red grapes
- 500 ml sparkling wine
- 50 g caster sugar
- 3 tsp vegetarian gelatine, (agar agar)
1. Divide the blueberries and red grapes between 4 tall glasses or champagne flutes.
2. Pour half the champagne or sparkling wine into a saucepan and add the sugar and gelatine.
3. Heat gently, stirring until the sugar and gelatine have dissolved, then heat until almost boiling.
4. Slowly add the remaining fizz champagne. Allow to cool, then pour into the fruit-filled glasses and chill for three hours or until softly set.
5. Serve immediately - the jelly will soften the longer it is out of the refrigerator.
Rate This Recipe