- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus up to 1 hr marinating
- Effort: easy
- 4 chump lamb chops
- 125 ml red wine
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 sprigs thyme, finely chopped
1. Place the chops in a shallow dish.
2. Mix together the wine, olive oil and thyme.
3. Pour the mixture over the lamb chops, cover and leave to marinate for up to 1 hour, turning the chops over once.
4. Preheat a barbecue or grill to medium.
5. Remove the chops from the marinade and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
6. Grill for 3-5 minutes each side, depending on thickness, basting occasionally with the marinade
7. Serve with new potatoes and garden peas.
Rate This Recipe