- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 x 800 g mackerel, filleted
- 10 g horseradish, freshly grated
- 5 cardamom pods, crushed
- 250 g lindska potatoes, cooked
- 50 ml olive oil
- 50 g butter
- 100 g cooked curly kale
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon
1. Cover the mackerel fillet with the grated horseradish and the crushed cardamom pods.
2. On a grill or in a griddle pan, chargrill the mackerel for 3-4 minutes until cooked. Start skin-side down and turn once.
3. Sauté the potatoes in olive oil and butter. When the potatoes are golden brown, add the curly kale. Sprinkle with the parsley and squeeze over the lemon juice.
4. Pile the potatoes and curly kale on a plate, sit the mackerel on top and serve.
Rate This Recipe