- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cut into thick chips
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp finely grated parmesan
- 1 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
1. Preheat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7.
2. Put the potatoes in a steamer of gently simmering water and steam for 7-8 minutes. Alternatively, you can boil them for 7-8 minutes.
3. Toss the part-cooked chips with the olive oil and spread out in a single layer on a baking tray. Season with sea salt and bake for 25-30 minutes.
4. Sprinkle the chips with half the parmesan and all the parsley and return to the oven for a further 5 minutes until the chips are crisp and golden.
5. Sprinkle with the remaining parmesan just before serving.
Rate This Recipe