- Serves: makes 16 triangles
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 8 thick slices white bread, crusts removed
- 50 g lightly salted butter
- 225 g West Country Farmhouse cheddar cheese
- 4 tbsp cranberry jelly
1. Spread the bread slices with half the butter and top 4 of the slices with the grated cheese. Spoon over dollops of cranberry jelly. Cover the filling with the remaining bread slices, placed butter-side down.
2. Gently fry the bread in the remaining butter until crisp and golden on both sides. Cut into triangles and serve warm.
Rate This Recipe