- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 dashes of olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 slices good granary bread
- 2 rashers bacon
- 6 to 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 heaped teaspoon of honey
- 1 slices Wiltshire loaf cheese, (or Cheddar cheese)
1. Preheat oven to 200C on the grill setting.
2. Pan-fry the bread in a little olive oil, adding bacon to the pan, and frying until golden brown on both sides.
3. In a separate pan, trickle a little olive oil and add the cherry tomatoes. Pan-fry for another minute or two until they have softened. Season with salt and pepper and add the red wine vinegar and the honey. Leave the cherry tomatoes to simmer for a minute.
4. Place the bacon on the bread and the slice of cheese on top. Put it in the oven until the cheese begins to melt.
5. Remove from oven and serve with the tomatoes on the side. Drizzle a little olive oil over the top to finish.
Rate This Recipe