- Serves: makes 12 swirls
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 320 g sheet of ready rolled puff pastry
- 10 g Marmite
- 100 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 egg, whisked
1. Preheat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Roll out the sheet of pastry and place onto a board.
2. Spread the Marmite over the rolled out pastry and top with the grated cheese. Roll the pastry back up again, lengthways, like a Swiss roll, use a little egg wash to seal the edges together.
4. Using a sharp knife, cut the rolled pastry into 1.5cm thick slices and place on a baking tray, lined with greaseproof paper. Brush a little egg wash over the rolls.
5. Cook the swirls for 15 minutes until golden and serve warm or cold.
Want to see more recipes like this? Take a look at lots more of our party food recipes.
Rate This Recipe