- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 slices sourdough bread
- 1 red onion
- 1 green Indian chilli
- 1 tomato, halved and seeds removed
- 1 handfuls strong cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 handfuls coriander, chopped
- Ancona (hot pepper sauce) or ketchup, to serve
1. Heat the grill and toast one side of the sourdough bread. While the bread is toasting, prepare the topping.
2. Dice the onion, chilli and tomato finely and combine in a bowl. Add the cheese, coriander and salt and freshly grated pepper to taste.
3. Remove sourdough bread from the grill and place mixture on untoasted side of the bread. Place back into the grill for 5-10 minutes until the cheese has melted.
4. Remove and serve with Ancona (hot pepper sauce) or ketchup.
Rate This Recipe