- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 wholewheat tortillas
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 800 g canned chopped tomatoes, drained
- 85 g low-fat mozzarella, coarsely grated
- 30 g pecorino cheese, shaved with a vegetable peeler
- 60 g kalamata olives, pitted and halved lengthways
- ¼ tsp dried red chilli flakes
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 230 g rocket, thick stems removed, washed and well dried
- 100 g fresh basil leaves, torn in pieces
1. Preheat oven to 230C with the racks in the upper and lower thirds. Arrange the tortillas on two rimmed baking sheets and brush the tops with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and then divide the tomatoes, cheeses, olives and red-pepper flakes between them.
2. Bake for 13-15 minutes until the crusts are crisp and edges are browned, rotating sheets from top to bottom and front to back halfway through.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together the remaining 2 teaspoons of oil and the balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. When the pizzas are finished baking, toss the rocket with the vinaigrette. Top the pizzas with the basil leaves, slice and serve with the salad.
Recipe from Martha Stewart's Everyday Light.
Rate This Recipe