- Serves: 4 baby portions
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 170 g any white fish, fresh or defrosted, skinned
- 200 ml water
- 30 g unsalted butter
- 1 small leek, finely chopped
- 1 courgette
- 1 carrot, diced
- 5 tomatoes, peeled, deseeded and chopped
- 55 g cheddar cheese, grated
Tips and Suggestions
To make an adult meal set aside the baby portion and to the remainder add 150g cooked pasta.
1. Poach the fish filling a saucepan with water. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat, add the fish and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. In another saucepan, melt the butter and add the leek. Cook over a low heat until soft. Add the courgette and carrot and cook for 5 minutes, until soft.
3. Add the tomatoes and cook for a further 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir through the cheese until melted.
4. Carefully flake the fish, checking for bones. Stir into the cheesy sauce and serve.
Rate This Recipe