- Serves: 30
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 30 cherry tomatoes
- 150 g soft rindless goatï¿½s cheese
- 2 tbsp single or whipping cream
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- chives, to garnish
- 2 tbsp caviar
Tips and Suggestions
Buy the bigger variety of cherry tomato as these are easier to stuff.
1. Cut the base off each of the cherry tomatoes and scoop out the seeds. Put them, cut side down and sit on kitchen paper to absorb any tomato juices from inside.
2. In a bowl, mix together the goats' cheese, cream and chopped chives and season with salt and pepper. This can now be spooned or piped (piping looks more stylish and professional) into the hollowed-out tomatoes.
3. Cut the chives for the garnish into 1cm lengths. Top each tomato with a little caviar and a couple of pieces of chive.
Rate This Recipe