- Serves: 4-6
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 250 g fresh or frozen leaf spinach
- 1 x 410g tin chickpeas, drained
- 1 large red chilli, finely diced
- grated zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 60 ml extra virgin olive oil
- black pepper
- toasted bread, to serve
1. If using fresh spinach rinse it in cold water. Place the spinach in a wok and cook until just wilted. Drain, squeeze dry and chop finely.
2. In a large bowl mix together the spinach, chick-peas, chilli, lemon zest and juice and olive oil. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
3. Serve with toasted bread.
Rate This Recipe