- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp curry paste
- 400ml canned coconut milk
- 250 g fine green beans, chopped
- 800g canned chickpeas, drained
- handful of coriander, to serve
Tips and Suggestions
Take care, as some curry paste isn't vegetarian. Always check the label.
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a moderate heat and fry the onions slices until dark golden brown.
2. Stir in the curry paste and stir until the onions are thoroughly coated.
3. Pour in the coconut milk and bubble until thickened.
4. Stir in the beans and cook for 3-4 minutes and then add the chick peas and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes more.
5. Stir in the lime juice and serve immediately, topped with shredded chillies and chopped coriander.
Rate This Recipe