- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 chicken breasts
- 150 g blue cheese, of your choice (e.g. Gorgonzola, Dolcelatte, Stilton)
- 6 rashers of streaky bacon, or Pancetta
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinches black pepper
1. Cut a pocket in the side of each chicken breast.
2. Mash the cheese with a fork and push into the pocket.
3. Re-shape the chicken breast and wrap the bacon or the pancetta around each breast.
4. Rub a little olive oil over each of the chicken breasts and fry lightly for a minute or so on each side.
5. Wrap each chicken breast in a foil parcel. Place on the barbecue and cook for about 20 minutes (alternatively, if you prefer using the oven, place the foil parcels on a baking sheet and cook at 190°C/Gas 5 for 25 minutes). Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe