- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- olive oil, for frying plus a little extra to serve
- 2 red onions, finely sliced
- 200 g chorizo sausages, diced, we recommend Unearthed
- 200 g chicken breasts, cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 litres chicken stock
- ½ savoy cabbage, shredded
- 800 g canned chickpeas, drained
- 1 lemon, juiced
1. Heat a dash of olive oil in large saucepan, add the chicken, onions and chorizo and cook gently for 10 minutes until the onions are soft, the chorizo have released their wonfderfully coloured oil and the chicken is cooked through. Season well with salt and pepper.
2. Add the chicken stock and bring to boil. Add the cabbage and chickpeas and simmer for 4-5 minutes until the cabbage is cooked.
3. Serve in bowls with a squeeze of lemon juice and drizzle of olive oil.
Recipe from Unearthed.
Like this? See lots more Spanish tapas recipes.
Rate This Recipe