- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 tsp ginger- garlic paste
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 600 g chicken breast fillets, cut into small pieces
- 3 tbsp desiccated coconut
1. Heat the sunflower oil in a heavy-based saucepan and add in the onion. Fry, stirring now and then, until soft, around 3 minutes.
2. Add the ginger-garlic paste and the green chillies and stir-fry for a
3. Tip in the turmeric powder and the chicken. Season with salt. Mix well
and pour in a few tablespoons of hot water to prevent the chicken from sticking.
4. Cover the pan and cook until the chicken is cooked through, around 15-20 minutes.
5. Stir in the desiccated coconut, heat through and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe