- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 clove garlic, finely sliced
- 1 bird's eye chilli, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp mushroom soy sauce
- 1 corn-fed chicken breast
- 3 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 150 g morning glory, (or substitute with pak choi), torn
- 50 g shiitake mushrooms, stalks removed
1. Mix together half of the sliced garlic, chilli, one tablespoon of the fish sauce and one tablespoon of the soy sauce. Add the chicken pieces and leave to marinate for five minutes.
2. Heat two tablespoons of the oil in a wok until smoking, then add the chicken and quickly stir-fry for 5-6 minutes, or until browned all over and cooked through. Remove from the wok and set aside.
3. Add the remaining oil to the wok and return to the heat. Add the morning glory and mushrooms to the wok and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, then stir in the remaining fish sauce and soy sauce and cook for a further 1-2 minutes, or until the mushrooms and cooked through and the morning glory is wilted. Stir in the chicken and season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
4. To serve, pile onto a serving plate.
Rate This Recipe