- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 50 g chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 50 g prawns
- 50 g leek and carrots, finely shredded
- 20 g hoi sin sauce
- 10 g chilli sauce
- a handful of chives, chopped
- black pepper
- 100 g thai pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
1. Pour the sesame oil into a large pan and add the chicken strips. Fry for 5 minutes and then add the prawns, leeks and carrots and continue to cook for a further 5 minutes.
2. Add the Hoisin sauce, chilli sauce and chives, season well and leave to cool.
3. Set the oven to 180°C/gas 4. Lay a sheet of Thai pastry out on a lightly floured work surface and place a little of the chicken and prawn filling to one end. Roll up into a cigar shape. Repeat until you have used all the filling and pastry.
4. Place the wraps on a lightly oiled baking sheet and brush with beaten egg.
5. Cook for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown. Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe