- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 225 g chicken, thigh meat, ground
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 3 spring onions, chopped very finely
- 60 g prunes, pitted and diced
- 1 1/2 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 large butterhead lettuce, leaves separated
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok over a medium-high heat. Add the chicken, cornflour and spring onion and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly until the chicken is cooked.
2. Add the prunes, ginger, soy sauce and oyster sauce and cook for one minute. Remove from the heat.
3. To serve, take one leaf of lettuce at a time and put a generous tablespoon of the chicken mixture into the centre. Wrap the lettuce around the filling and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe