- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1.2 litres dark chicken stock
- 1 chicken, meat stripped from bones and shredded
- 2 corn on the cobs, kernels stripped from cob
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
1. Bring the stock to the boil in a large saucepan and simmer for 15 minutes, to reduce a little.
2. Add the corn kernels to the stock and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in the shredded chicken and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
4. Add the spring onions and a dash of lemon juice. Season with a dash of Tabasco and salt and pepper to taste.
Rate This Recipe