- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: medium
- 1 chicken breast
- black pepper
- 100 g sage cheese
- 6 slices of Parma ham
- vegetable oil, for deep-frying
- 6-8 sage leaves
- salad leaves, for serving
- 6-10 sun-dried tomatoes
- olive oil, for dressing
- lemon juice, for dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/gas 5.
2. Take the chicken breast, season it with salt and freshly ground pepper, and make a cavity in it, using a small sharp knife.
3. Fill the cavity with the sage cheese. Wrap the breast up in the Parma ham slices and place on a roasting tray.
4. Roast the chicken for 20 minutes until cooked through.
5. Meanwhile, heat the oil for deep-frying in a saucepan. Add the sage leaves and fry until crispy. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
6. Toss together the salad leaves and sun-dried tomatoes. Dress the salad with olive oil, lemon juice and salt and freshly ground pepper.
7. Place the salad on a serving plate. Top with the roast chicken breast, sprinkle over the deep-fried sage leaves and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe