- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 skinless chicken breast fillets
- 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce, Thai
- 3 tbsp Chinese oyster sauce
1. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and place in a mixing bowl.
2. Add the chilli sauce and oyster sauce and stir to combine. Set aside to marinate for 20 minutes, or longer if desired.
3. Heat the grill. Thread the chicken pieces onto skewers, leaving a little space between each piece, and grill for 3-5 minutes on each side or until the chicken is just cooked through. Serve hot or cold.
Rate This Recipe