- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 large bunches of watercress, torn into sprigs
- 4 medium oranges, peeled and cut into segments
- 100 g pitted black olives, (optional)
- 225 g chicken, cooked
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp grain mustard
- black pepper
1. Place the watercress and the orange segments on a serving plate. Scatter over the olives.
2. Shred the cooked chicken meat, discarding any bones. Layer the chicken meat over the watercress.
3. To make the dressing, mix together the honey, olive oil, vinegar and mustard. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
4. Drizzle the dressing over the chicken salad and serve.
Rate This Recipe