- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 150 g penne, cooked
- 1 skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into 4 strips
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 shallot, finely sliced
- 1/4 each of a red and green peppers, deseeded and sliced
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp coriander, chopped
- 2 tbsp parmesan, freshly grated
- salt, and freshly ground black pepper
1. Coat the chicken strips in 1 tablespoon of the oil, season and fry over medium-high heat for 6-8 minutes, until cooked through.
2. Heat the remaining oil in a separate frying pan and fry the shallot and peppers over medium-high heat for 4 minutes. Add the balsamic vinegar and cook, stirring, for a further 2 minutes.
3. Reheat the pasta in boiling water for 1-2 minutes, until hot. Drain well, then add to the pepper mixture. Mix together, add the coriander and spoon into a heatproof serving dish.
4. Sprinkle the surface with the grated Parmesan and cook under a preheated, hot grill for 1-2 minutes, just until the cheese melts. Serve hot.
Rate This Recipe