- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 150 g rice noodles
- 2 x 200g cooked chicken breast fillets, sliced
- 2 long red chillies, deseeded and finely sliced
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, finely shredded
- 3 green onions, finely sliced
- handful coriander leaves
- handful mint leaves
- handful basil leaves
for the coconut milk dressing
- 125 ml coconut milk
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
1. Place rice noodles in a large bowl, cover with boiling water and stand for 46 minutes or until soft. Drain and rinse.
2. Toss the noodles with the chicken, chilli, lime leaf, onion, coriander, mint and basil.
3. To make the coconut milk dressing, combine the coconut milk, fish sauce, juice and sugar. Pour over the salad to serve.
For more Donna Hay recipes and to view her range of cookery books, visit Donna Hay's website
Rate This Recipe