- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus 30 mins marinating
- Effort: easy
- 4 skinless chicken breast fillets, 200g each
- 80 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, sliced
- freshly ground salt and black pepper
- 10 g flat leaf parsley, leaves picked
- 10 g fresh mint leaves
- 65 g pistachio nuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 red onions, finely sliced
- 2 grapefruit, segmented
For the yogurt dressing:
- 250 ml plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- black pepper
1. To make the yogurt dressing, stir together the yogurt, olive oil and lemon juice in a small bowl. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
2. Slice each chicken breast into three escalopes. Put the chicken escalopes on a chopping board, put a freezer bag over them and pound them with a mallet or rolling pin until they are about 5mm thick.
3. Place the chicken escalopes in a shallow dish and pour over 60ml of the extra-virgin olive oil. Spread the lemon slice over the chicken and season with freshly ground pepper. Cover and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
4. Heat a large frying pan over a high heat for 2 minutes.
5. Remove the chicken from the marinade and sprinkle with sea salt. Cook in the pan for 1 minute each side or until cooked through and golden.
6. Toss the parsley and mint with the pistachios, onion, grapefruit and remaining olive oil, and then season well with salt and freshly ground pepper.
7. Divide the grapefruit mixture among four serving plates and top each with three pieces of chicken. Serve with the yogurt dressing on the side.
Rate This Recipe