- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 chicken breast supremes
- 75 g pancetta
- 30 ml olive oil
- 8 asparagus
- 220 g fresh cep mushrooms, a type of mushroom
- 60 g unsalted butter
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- small flat leaf parsley, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/gas 6. Wrap the chicken breasts in the pancetta, securing with a cocktail stick if necessary. Season the breasts, brush with oil, and fry over a moderate heat for three to four minutes - until the pancetta begins to colour. Transfer to the oven and roast for 20-25 minutes until tender.
2. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Trim the asparagus, and blanch for 2-3 minutes, before draining, and refreshing in cold water. Set aside.
3. Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan and add the ceps. Cook for four to five minutes, until just softened. Add the asparagus and the butter and brown over a high heat. When ready, drizzle over with the lemon juice.
4. To serve, divide the asparagus and ceps between two plates and top with a cooked chicken breast . Trickle over any juices left in the pan and garnish with parsley before serving.
Rate This Recipe