- Serves: Makes about 40
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus marinating and cooling
- Effort: easy
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 3 tbsp bought tikka curry paste
- 2 tbsp natural yogurt
- squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 large ripe mango
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- small bunch of fresh coriander
1. Cut the chicken into bite sized cubes about 2cm square. Place in a bowl and add the tikka paste, yoghurt and lemon juice. Mix well and leave to marinate for about 30 minutes at room temperature or up to a couple of hours in the fridge.
2. While the chicken is marinating, peel the mango and cut into cubes about the same size as the chicken.
3. Once the chicken has marinated, heat a frying pan with the oil and fry the chicken for 5 minutes until it is cooked through. Remove from the pan and leave to cool.
4. Thread the cooled chicken onto cocktail sticks with a cube of mango and a couple of coriander leaves on each.
5. Arrange on plates, cover with cling film and keep in the fridge until required.
Rate This Recipe