- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 30 minutes plus 1-2 days marinating
- Effort: easy
- 900 g chicken, boneless
- 1 small bunch of fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp fried onions
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp ginger paste
- 1/2 tbsp garlic paste
- 10 green chillies, chopped
- 100 ml yogurt
- 100 ml single cream
- juice of 1/2 limes
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
1. Place the coriander, fried onions, salt, ginger paste, garlic paste, green chillies, yoghurt, cream and lime juice in a food processor. Blend into a smooth paste.
2. Place the cubed chicken in a large bowl and toss thoroughly with the marinade paste. Sprinkle over the garam masala.
3. Cover with cling film and marinate in the fridge for 1-2 days.
4. Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6.
5. Spread the chicken out evenly in a roasting tray and dot with butter.
6. Roast for 10-15 minutes until the chicken is cooked through. Serve hot from the oven.
Rate This Recipe