- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 small carrot
- 1 courgette
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1x 150 g chicken breasts, without bone, skinless, thinly sliced
- 4 baby sweetcorn, cut in half lengthways
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed, sliced
- 1 cm ginger, peeled and cut into a fine shreds
- 200 g instant udon noodles
- 4 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 500 ml chicken stock
- small bunch coriander, chopped
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
1. Cut carrot and courgette into fine batons.
2. Heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the chicken over a high heat for about 3 minutes.
3. Add the carrots, courgettes, corn, onions, chilli and ginger. Stir-fry for a further minute before adding the noodles and cherry tomatoes.
4. Pour in the chicken stock and heat through.
5. Stir in three-quarters of the coriander and add the soy sauce. Pour into deep bowls and garnish with the remaining coriander before serving.
Rate This Recipe