- Serves: 4
- Cook Time:
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 chicken, jointed
- 6 clove garlic, peeled
- black pepper
- Manzanilla sherry, to cover
1. Heat the olive oil in a large casserole dish.
2. Add the chicken and fry until browned on all sides. Remove and reserve.
3. Add the garlic to the casserole dish and fry gently for 5 minutes, stirring often.
4. Return the chicken to the pan and season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
5. Pour in enough Manzanilla to barely cover the chicken. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 45 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
Rate This Recipe