- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus chilling time
- Effort: easy
- 250 g stale white bread
- 2 clove garlic, peeled
- 50 ml olive oil
- pinch of salt
- 30 ml sherry vinegar
- 100 g ground almonds
- 600 ml cold water
- 250 g white grapes, halved and seeded
1. Sprinkle the bread with water, then squeeze dry.
2. Place the bread, garlic, olive oil and a pinch of salt in a food processor. Add the sherry vinegar, ground almonds and 150ml of cold water.
3. Blend the bread mixture until smooth. Slowly mix in the remaining water to make a smooth soup.
4. Cover and chill until cold. Pour into 4 soup plates and top with halved grapes and ice cubes. Serve.
Rate This Recipe