- Serves: 4-6
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus salting and chilling
- Effort: easy
- 1 large cucumber
- black pepper
- 425 ml chilled vegetable or chicken stock
- 275 ml natural yogurt
- 150 ml single cream
- juice of 1/2 lemons
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- very large handful of fresh mint, finely chopped
- 225 g sweet cherries, stoned and roughly chopped
- pink rose petals
1. Peel and dice the cucumber, salt lightly and leave on a plate for half an hour. Then rinse thoroughly and drain.
2. Mix the stock, natural yogurt and cream together. Add the garlic and season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
3. Stir in the cream, the lemon juice and cucumber, then chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
4. Just before serving toss in 4 ice cubes and the mint.
5. Ladle into soup bowls, garnish with the chopped cherries and some pink rose petals and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe