- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 cucumber
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp tarragon vinegar
- 2 tbsp mint leaves
- 300 ml single cream
- 300 ml fromage frais
- 2 hard boiled eggs, finely chopped
- ½ bulbs fennel, finely sliced on a mandolin
- 100 g raisins, soaked in brandy to cover
- salt and black pepper
1. Halve the cucumber and scoop out the seeds before finely slicing.
2. Combine the cucumber with the garlic, vinegar, mint, cream, fromage frais, eggs and fennel. You could also tip everything into a liquidiser and process until smooth.
3. Serve in shot glasses, topped with a couple of brandy-soaked raisins.
Rate This Recipe