- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 30 mins marinating
- Effort: easy
- 8 extra large, raw prawns, shells on, heads removed
- 1 clove garlic, crushed (optional)
- juice of 1 limes
- juice of 1/2 lemons
- 2 mild red chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- black pepper
- salsa verde
- garlic bread
1. In a shallow dish mix together the garlic (if using), lime and lemon juices, chillies, olive oil and honey.
2. Add the prawns, season with black pepper and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
3. Place the prawns on a barbecue or hot griddle pan until pink and cooked, basting with any leftover marinade.
4. To serve, pile up the prawns and serve with salsa verde and garlic bread.
Rate This Recipe