- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 100 g Padron chillies
- 200 g baby chorizo sausages, or large chorizo, cut into chunks
- 10 large pitted queen olives, cut into wedges
- 100 g fine asparagus
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
1. Heat a frying pan until hot, then add the salt and olive oil.
2. Add the chillies and fry for 2-3 minutes, until tender and golden brown.
3. Remove from the heat and pour into a sieve, reserving the oil. Leave the chillies on one side.
4. Wipe out the pan and return to the heat.
5. Pour the reserved oil back into the pan, then add the chorizo and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until hot.
6. Add the olives and asparagus and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, until the asparagus is tender.
7. Remove the chillies from the sieve, discard any excess salt and return them to the pan.
8. Stir in the lemon juice and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe