- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus marinating
- Effort: easy
- 3 red onions, diced
- 4 bird's eye chillies, finely chopped
- 5 ripe medium avocado, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 limes, juice only
- salt, to season
1. Mix together the diced red onion and finely chopped chillies in a bowl.
2. Put the chunked avocado in a separate bowl and mash coarsely with a fork.
3. Combine the onion and chillies with the avocado, add the lime juice and a fat pinch of salt.
Rate This Recipe