- Serves: Makes 2 jars
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus marinating
- Effort: easy
- 750 g whole black and green olives
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and sliced
- 3 slices lemons, each halved
- 2 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 bay leaves
- 425 ml extra virgin olive oil
Tips and Suggestions
The jars should be kept sealed for 1-2 days before opening.
1. In a large bowl, mix together the olives, chilli, lemon, garlic and bay leaves.
2. Pack the mixture into two sterilised 500ml jars.
3. Pour in the olive oil, making sure that the olives are covered completely.
4. Seal the jars and use within 2 weeks. Once the jars have been opened, store in the refrigerator.
Rate This Recipe