- Serves: makes 80g
- Cook Time: 30 minutes (optional)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 large fresh red chilli
- 75 g flaky sea salt
- 2 limes, finely grated zest only
1. Remove the seeds from the chilli and slice the flesh into tiny pieces.
2. Combine the chilli, sea salt and lime zest in a mortar and pestle or food processor and pound or blitz to form fine crumbs.
3. Use as is or, if you want to store the salt for later use, dry it out in the oven at 150C/130C fan/Gas 2 for 30 minutes.
Rate This Recipe