- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 cucumber
- 2 red radishes
- 2 small carrots
- 1 green courgette
- 1 yellow courgette
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- half a Chinese cabbage, (also called Chinese leaf)
- 12 mangetout
- 12 green beans
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced on the diagonal
- 4 large red chillies, finely sliced
- 200 g bean sprouts
- 50 g garlic chives, cut into 2 cm lengths
- 8 tbsp chopped coriander
- a small bunch of Vietnamese mint, (optional)
For the lime chilli dressing:
- Half tsp dried red chilli flakes
- 2 pinches of freshly ground black pepper
- 100 ml strained lime juice
- 2 tsp coconut vinegar or mirin, (Japanese rice vinegar)
- 25 ml fish sauce
- 25 ml sugar syrup, (or 3 tbsp sugar)
- 3 drops sesame oil
- 25 ml olive oil
1. Cut all vegetables into fine julienne strips and mix in a large bowl.
2. Mix the Lime Chilli dressing ingredients together in small bowl.
3. Add the spring onion, sliced red chilli, bean sprouts, garlic chives, coriander and Vietnamese mint leaves to the sliced vegetables and toss well to combine.
4. Just before serving add the Lime Chilli Dressing to the salad and toss to combine.
Rate This Recipe